2022.01.16 德博拉-李维 作家

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-2-9 04:19:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 16 Jan 2022
Deborah Levy is a writer whose novels Swimming Home and Hot Milk were both shortlisted for the Booker Prize. Last year she published the final instalment of her ‘living autobiography’ trilogy of memoirs, and her earlier work includes plays for the RSC as well as short story collections and poetry.

Deborah was born in South Africa in 1959, the eldest child of anti-apartheid activists Norman and Philippa Levy. Her father was arrested when she was five and was imprisoned for four years. During this time, Deborah became an almost silent child, but was encouraged by a teacher to write down her thoughts, sparking her love of creative writing. After her father’s release, the family relocated to the UK and first lived above a menswear shop in London. As a teenager Deborah worked as a cinema usher, and a chance encounter with the film-maker Derek Jarman inspired her to change her plans to take a degree in literature, and instead she headed to Dartington College of Arts, where she studied writing for the stage and performance.

Her first play, Pax, was commissioned in 1984, and was followed by more than a dozen dramas. Deborah then turned to writing novels in the late 1980s and 1990s. Swimming Home was shortlisted for the 2012 Booker Prize, although it initially struggled to find a publisher. Her trilogy of autobiographies, beginning in 2013 with Things I Don't Want to Know, have enjoyed considerable critical acclaim.

DISC ONE: Nkosi Sikelel I’Afrika by Sol Plaatje
DISC TWO: Starman by David Bowie
DISC THREE: Opening by Phillip Glass
DISC FOUR: Moritat Vom Mackie Messer (German version of Mack the Knife) by Lotte Lenya
DISC FIVE: Black is the Color of my True Love’s Hair by Nina Simone
DISC SIX: Soothing by Laura Marling
DISC SEVEN: Diamonds and Rust by Joan Baez
DISC EIGHT: Because the Night by Patti Smith

BOOK CHOICE: The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious (Collected Works of C. G. Jung)
LUXURY ITEM: A silk sheet
CASTAWAY'S FAVOURITE: Because the Night by Patti Smith

Presenter Lauren Laverne
Producer Sarah Taylor

发行日期:2022年1月16日
德博拉-李维是一位作家,她的小说《游泳之家》和《热牛奶》都曾入围布克奖。去年,她出版了她的 "活的自传 "回忆录三部曲的最后一部,她的早期作品包括为RSC创作的剧本以及短篇小说集和诗歌。

黛博拉1959年出生在南非,是反种族隔离活动家诺曼和菲利帕-李维的长子。她的父亲在她5岁时被捕,并被监禁了4年。在这期间,黛博拉几乎成了一个沉默的孩子,但在老师的鼓励下,她写下了自己的想法,激发了她对创意写作的热爱。她父亲获释后,全家迁往英国,最初住在伦敦的一家男装店楼上。十几岁时,黛博拉在电影院当招待员,一次与电影制作人德里克-贾曼的偶然相遇激发了她改变了攻读文学学位的计划,转而前往达廷顿艺术学院,在那里她学习舞台和表演写作。

她的第一个剧本《Pax》于1984年被委托创作,之后又创作了十几部戏剧。然后黛博拉在20世纪80年代末和90年代转向写小说。游泳之家》入围2012年布克奖,尽管它最初很难找到出版商。她的自传三部曲,从2013年的《我不想知道的事》开始,享有相当高的评价。

DISC ONE: Sol Plaatje的Nkosi Sikelel I'Afrika作品
DISC TWO: 大卫-鲍伊的《星人》。
第三盘:菲利普-格拉斯的《开幕》。
第四张:Lotte Lenya的Moritat Vom Mackie Messer(德语版《刀锋战士》)。
DISC 5:Nina Simone的《Black is the Color of my True Love's Hair》。
第六张:劳拉-马林的《舒缓》。
DISC七:Joan Baez的《Diamonds and Rust》。
DISC 8:帕蒂-史密斯的《因为夜晚》。

书籍选择:《原型和集体无意识》(C. G. Jung的作品集)
奢侈物品:一条丝绸床单
卡斯塔维的最爱:帕蒂-史密斯的《因为夜晚》。

主持人劳伦-拉弗恩
制片人萨拉-泰勒
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 14:40 , Processed in 1.780699 second(s), 19 queries .