收起左侧

2020.03.01多萝西-伯恩是第四频道的新闻和时事节目负责人

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-2-14 00:23:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Dorothy Byrne is the head of News and Current Affairs at Channel 4, and has worked in journalism for more than four decades.

In 2018 she received the Outstanding Contribution Award at Royal Television Society Journalism Awards, and her recent commissions include the Channel 4 News investigation into Cambridge Analytica, the Michael Jackson expose Leaving Neverland and the BAFTA-winning documentary For Sama, about one family’s life under siege in Aleppo, which also won an Oscar nomination.

She began her career in journalism in her mid 20s on the Waltham Forest Guardian, after writing a cheeky letter to 50 local newspaper editors - just one responded. She later moved into television, joining the acclaimed World in Action team at Granada, where she argued that the programme's agenda was male-dominated and needed to change.

Dorothy gave the MacTaggart Lecture at the 2019 Edinburgh International Television Festival, in which she argued that the scrutiny of politicians through broadcast interviews is important for the health of democracy. She also described herself as 'just about the oldest female TV executive working for a broadcaster'.

DISC ONE: Greatest Living Creature by John Grant
DISC TWO: Non-Alignment Pact by Per Ubu
DISC THREE: I Know That My Redeemer Liveth, composed by George Frideric Handel, conducted by Sir Adrian Boult and performed by Dame Joan Sutherland and London Symphony Orchestra
DISC FOUR: Teacher Don’t Teach Me Nonsense by Fela Kuti
DISC FIVE: Dido's Lament: When I'm Laid In Earth, composed by Hendry Purcell, conducted by Raymond Leppard and performed by Jessye Norman and English Chamber Orchestra
DISC SIX: World in Action by Matt Berry
DISC EIGHT: The People United Will Never Be Defeated by Igor Levit

BOOK CHOICE: Physics text books
LUXURY ITEM: The back catalogue of In Our Time / the voice of Melvyn Bragg
CASTAWAY'S FAVOURITE: I Know That My Redeemer Liveth, composed by George Frideric Handel, conducted by Sir Adrian Boult and performed by Dame Joan Sutherland and London Symphony Orchestra

多萝西-伯恩是第四频道的新闻和时事节目负责人,在新闻界工作了四十多年。

2018年,她获得了皇家电视协会新闻奖的杰出贡献奖,她最近的任务包括第四频道新闻对剑桥分析公司的调查、迈克尔-杰克逊曝光的《离开梦幻岛》以及获得英国电影和电视艺术学院奖的纪录片《为了萨马》,该片讲述了阿勒颇一个家庭被围困的生活,还获得了奥斯卡提名。

她在20多岁时开始在《沃尔瑟姆森林卫报》从事新闻工作,当时她给当地50名报纸编辑写了一封厚脸皮的信,但只有一个人回应。后来,她进入电视行业,加入了格拉纳达(Granada)广受赞誉的 "世界在行动 "团队,她认为该节目的议程是以男性为主的,需要改变。

多萝西在2019年爱丁堡国际电视节上发表了麦克塔格特讲座,她认为通过广播采访对政治家进行监督,对民主的健康发展非常重要。她还形容自己是 "为广播公司工作的最年长的女性电视主管"。

DISC ONE: 约翰-格兰特的《最伟大的生物》。
DISC TWO: 佩尔-乌布的《不结盟条约
DISC THREE: I Know That My Redeemer Liveth, composed by George Frideric Handel, conducting by Sir Adrian Boult and performed by Dame Joan Sutherland and London Symphony Orchestra.
DISC 4:费拉-库蒂的《老师别教我胡说八道》。
DISC Five:《狄多的哀歌》。当我躺在地上时,由亨德利-珀塞尔作曲,雷蒙德-勒帕德指挥,杰西-诺曼和英国室内乐团演奏。
第六盘:马特-贝里的《世界在行动》。
第八张:《人民团结起来就不会被打败》,作者:伊戈尔-莱维特

书籍选择:物理课本
贵重物品:《我们的时代》过刊目录/梅尔文-布拉格的声音
CASTAWAY的最爱:《我知道我的救世主活着》,由George Frideric Handel作曲,Adrian Boult爵士指挥,Joan Sutherland女士和伦敦交响乐团演奏。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 19:08 , Processed in 3.461054 second(s), 19 queries .