2014.12.28 演员Ray Winstone

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-3-29 16:24:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Released On: 28 Dec 2014Available for over a year
Kirsty Young's castaway this week is the actor Ray Winstone.

Nil By Mouth, Sexy Beast, Vincent, The Sweeney - he's probably best known for totally authentic tough-guy, geezer-parts. But his work has more range and nuance, encompassing roles as varied as Henry VIII, Magwich in Great Expectations and the lead in Beowulf.

Beyond the screen the man himself almost seems to come from a bygone era, when a fellow worth his salt always wore a dapper three piece suit and was handy with his fists. In his youth as a boxer he won 80 of his 88 fights and it seemed for a while that a whiff of menace had followed him out of the ring and onto the streets.

However he says, "I'm not like the geezers I play: loads of things scare me in everyday life but you have to hide a bit and put on a front. I cry at movies, I cry at scripts, I cried when West Ham got back into the Premiership - I'm even frightened of spiders."

Kirsty Young本周的弃儿是演员Ray Winstone。

Nil By Mouth、Sexy Beast、Vincent、The Sweeney--他可能因完全真实的硬汉、老头子角色而最出名。但他的作品有更多的范围和细微差别,包括亨利八世、《远大前程》中的马吉奇和《贝奥武夫》中的主角等不同角色。

在银幕之外,他本人似乎来自一个过去的时代,当时一个有价值的人总是穿戴着潇洒的三件套,并善于使用他的拳头。在他年轻的时候,作为一名拳击手,他赢得了88场比赛中的80场,有一段时间,似乎有一股威胁的气息跟着他走出了拳击场,来到了街头。

然而,他说:"我不像我扮演的那些老外:在日常生活中,有很多事情让我感到害怕,但你必须要隐藏一下,装出一副样子。我看电影会哭,看剧本会哭,西汉姆重回英超时我也哭了--我甚至害怕蜘蛛。"
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 04:18 , Processed in 0.072288 second(s), 19 queries .