收起左侧

2014.10.05 作家萨利-温莱特

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-3-31 01:14:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Kirsty Young's castaway this week is the writer Sally Wainwright.

TV is her chosen medium and Last Tango In Halifax, Happy Valley or Scott & Bailey are watched by millions of viewers. Her ear for dialogue and talent for story-telling place her among the cream of small screen dramatists: she majors in whip-smart phrasing and plot lines that twist the innards with their tension, but never strain plausibility.

Her passion for every day drama was honed at her mother's knee: in the 60's and 70's as Mrs. Wainwright watched Coronation Street, young Sally tuned in too, developing an affinity with the power of the portrayal of language as it is spoken and life as it is lived. She would later go on to write for the show.

She says, "When I was seven I started writing down the things people said - it was something I just had to do. I think I was born with it - it's like being able to draw or paint."

克尔斯蒂-杨本周的弃儿是作家萨利-温莱特。

电视是她选择的媒介,《哈利法克斯的最后探戈》、《欢乐谷》或《斯科特与贝利》都有数百万观众观看。她的对话能力和讲故事的天赋使她跻身于小银幕戏剧家的精英行列:她主攻聪明的措辞和情节线,以其紧张程度扭曲内脏,但从不强调合理性。

她对日常戏剧的热情是在她母亲的膝下磨练出来的:在60年代和70年代,当温莱特夫人观看《加冕街》时,年轻的莎莉也在观看,她对语言的表达和生活的描写的力量产生了亲和力。她后来还为该剧写作。

她说:"当我七岁的时候,我开始写下人们所说的话--这是我必须做的事情。我想我是天生的--这就像能画画或绘画一样"。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 07:09 , Processed in 0.961188 second(s), 19 queries .