收起左侧

2022.03.20 艾伦-康明 演员

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-3-22 01:39:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Alan Cumming's wide-ranging career on stage includes playing Hamlet, starring opposite Daniel Radcliffe in Samuel Beckett’s Endgame and – perhaps most notably - taking the role of the Emcee in the musical Cabaret in London and New York to great acclaim: his 1998 Broadway performance won seven awards, including a Tony. He’s also appeared in films including GoldenEye and Stanley Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut, and in the TV series The Good Wife.

Alan was born in Perthshire in 1965. His father was a forester and the family moved to the Panmure estate on the east coast of Scotland. Encouraged by his English teacher, Alan grew up loving drama at school but his childhood was blighted by his violent and abusive father. He worked for the publisher DC Thomson as a sub-editor before going to the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama. There he launched his performing career with fellow student Forbes Masson: together they were Victor and Barry, a comedy and music double-act. They drew on these characters for their BBC TV sit-com The High Life, based around a fictional Scottish airline.

Alan has published a novel and three memoirs: his 2014 autobiography Not My Father’s Son detailed his very difficult relationship with his father, both in his early years and later in his life.

In 2022 Alan is developing a solo dance-theatre work, focusing on the personal history of the Scottish poet Robert Burns, which he will perform in Scotland and New York. He’s now also the co-owner of a bar, Club Cumming, in Manhattan.

DISC ONE: Dignity by Deacon Blue
DISC TWO: L’Amour Looks Something Like You by Kate Bush
DISC THREE: Barcelona by Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé
DISC FOUR: I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers
DISC FIVE: Whenever Wherever Whatever by Maxwell
DISC SIX: Give Me Back My Heart by Dollar
DISC SEVEN: Catalani: La Wally : Ebben? ne andrò lontana Act 1 by Maria Callas and Philharmonia Orchestra, conducted by Tullio Serafin
DISC EIGHT: These Are My Mountains by Peter Morrison

BOOK CHOICE: Desert Gardening for Beginners: How to grow vegetables, flowers, and herbs in an Arid Climate by Cathy Cromell, Linda A. Guy, Lucy K. Bradley
LUXURY ITEM: Marijuana seeds
CASTAWAY'S FAVOURITE: Give Me Back My Heart by Dollar

艾伦-康明的舞台生涯非常广泛,包括扮演哈姆雷特,在塞缪尔-贝克特的《终局》中与丹尼尔-雷德克里夫演对手戏,以及--也许最值得一提的是--在伦敦和纽约的音乐剧《歌舞厅》中扮演司仪,获得了极大的赞誉:他在1998年的百老汇演出赢得了七个奖项,包括托尼奖。他还出现在电影中,包括《黄金眼》和斯坦利-库布里克的《大开眼界》,以及电视剧《好妻子》。

艾伦于1965年出生在珀斯郡。他的父亲是一名林务员,全家搬到了苏格兰东海岸的潘穆尔庄园。在英语老师的鼓励下,艾伦在学校里热爱戏剧,但他的童年被他的暴力和虐待的父亲破坏了。在进入苏格兰皇家音乐和戏剧学院之前,他曾在出版商DC汤姆森公司担任分编辑。在那里,他与同学福布斯-马森一起开始了他的表演生涯:他们一起扮演维克多和巴里,是一个喜剧和音乐的双重角色。他们在BBC电视情景喜剧《高尚生活》中借鉴了这些角色,该喜剧围绕一家虚构的苏格兰航空公司。

艾伦已经出版了一本小说和三本回忆录:他在2014年出版的自传《不是我父亲的儿子》详细描述了他与父亲之间非常艰难的关系,包括早年和后来的生活。

2022年,艾伦正在开发一部个人舞蹈剧场作品,重点是苏格兰诗人罗伯特-伯恩斯的个人历史,他将在苏格兰和纽约演出。他现在也是曼哈顿一家酒吧Club Cumming的共同所有者。

DISC ONE: 尊严》(Deacon Blue)。
DISC TWO: 凯特-布什的《L'Amour Looks Something Like You》。
DISC THREE: Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé的《巴塞罗那》。
DISC 4: I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers
DISC Five: Whenever Wherever Whatever by Maxwell
DISC六:Give Me Back My Heart by Dollar
DISC Seven: Catalani: La Wally : Ebben? ne andrò lontana Act 1 by Maria Callas and Philharmonia Orchestra, conducting by Tullio Serafin
第八盘:彼得-莫里森的《这些是我的山》。

书籍选择:《初学者的沙漠园艺》。Cathy Cromell, Linda A. Guy, Lucy K. Bradley的《如何在干旱气候下种植蔬菜、花卉和草药》。
奢侈物品:大麻种子
卡斯塔维的最爱:Give Me Back My Heart by Dollar
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 09:40 , Processed in 0.063879 second(s), 19 queries .