收起左侧

道路很崎岖

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2022-10-27 22:46:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册 与译者交流

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
lork in t(j£ JJillajjes aromtft Hit-rlj'ntg, j^Ijan-st.
9月5日,我开始了在山上的旅行
我于9月5日开始翻山越岭,去拜访那些在过去一年中对我感兴趣的人,而在这之前我还没有机会进入他们的家
的人的家。我希望能带你
在这次旅行中,我想带你一起去,这样你就可以
你可以真实地了解中国老百姓的生活。我将努力向你讲述
但我担心我的笔无法提供一个准确的画面。这次旅行对我来说是一次全新的体验。
由于路况太差,在最初的五英里之后,马车就无法行驶了。
由于路况太差,在最初的五英里之后,马车就无法行驶了。我
我带了我的马鞍,把我的
把我的被褥放在马鞍上,我就骑在上面。骑了大约两英里后,我们停了下来,在领头的人家里吃晚饭。
在牵驴人的家里。当他的妻子准备正午的饭菜时,一些妇女和儿童进来看我们。陪同我的田长老在院子里和孩子们说话,我则和妇女们交谈。我没有机会和那个女人说话。
作者:Miss H. J. Rice。
饭后不久,我们就离开了。她一直很反对福音,但在过去几周里,她对福音有了些许好感。大约下午5点,我们到达岭南,我们将在那里度过主日。我们受到了
我们受到了Uang先生和他的妻子的热烈欢迎,他们对福音感兴趣。Uang先生。
自从戒掉鸦片后,一直在自己的村子里传教,但在几英里外的一些地方。有几个妇女来见我。其中大部分是老年妇女,我们渴望她们能接受真理。一位老妇人认真地听着,并表示第二天会来,但到了第二天
她并没有出现。我看到她经过房子时,手里拿着一捆香,准备献给她的偶像。主人家的住宿条件
我就到小教堂去睡了,我很高兴这里的安静和清洁。第二天,很多人聚集在一起做礼拜,上午和下午都有。
和下午。他们中的大多数人都听得非常
但可惜的是,他们中的大多数人在头脑和心里都没有留下什么印象。
第一次听的时候,他们在思想和心里都没有什么印象。他们就像
小孩子;但我相信,至少在一些人的心中
但我相信,至少有一些人的心中落下了种子,会发芽开花,结出果实。第二天早上吃完早餐后,我们开始了下一阶段的行程,据说是三英里多一点,但事实证明是将近六英里。由于不习惯
由于不习惯骑驴,我在中午时分下了车,感觉非常僵硬。我们去了一位询问者的家,和聚集在一起的妇女们聊得很开心。她们中的许多人希望在冬天来这里。
冬天来这里。有些人希望戒掉鸦片,有些不使用鸦片的人则希望听到更多的福音。一位妇女急于让我去她家,于是我和长老就和她一起去了,之后又拜访了村里的其他几个家庭。由于我们不能在那里住下
我和长老去拜访了村里的几个家庭。
中国的百万人口。
由于我们不能在那里住宿,所以我们继续往前走了大约一英里。
的地方,我们被邀请住在那里。那里又有很多人聚集在院子里
在院子里,第二天早上,在我们出发去沈阳之前,又来了很多人。
在我们出发去沈家山之前又来了。
如此之快。
我已经准备好了艰苦的旅程,因为听说道路很崎岖
听说道路很崎岖,但不知道会是什么样子。我们越走越高,走了两英里,然后又走了一条窄路。我感到有些胆怯,曾说过要下马,但在我真正下马之前,我的驴子突然摔倒了。
我的驴子突然倒下了,因为我带着这么重的东西走了这么差的路,已经很累了。
驴子突然摔倒了。我很高兴能走完余下的路程。我们在天黑前到达。
虽然第二天下着雨,但妇女们
来看我。他们对福音没有听觉,但对这位从未见过的外国女士非常好奇。
他们从未见过这位女士。他们的言论非常有趣。
在评论了我的白皙皮肤和丰富的头发之后
他们开始问我:"你多大了?"你有多少个孩子?我被女主人告知
我的女主人告诉我,我还没有结婚。
他们完全惊呆了。"你是
寻找丈夫吗?" "没有。" "哦,那就
找一个吧。" 这非常有趣,但也给了我机会告诉他们,我是专门来教他们福音的;在那里,我向他们解释了福音。第二天早上天气晴朗,我们就开始往家走。我当时有点
因为有人告诉我,我前一天走过的路是一条很好的路,但今天我必须走一条很坏的路。然而,我觉得自己走不动了,没有办法,只能再次骑上驴子,指望主保佑我安全。这是一条糟糕的路,或者说根本就没有路,只有一条狭窄的山路,而且有些路甚至没有路。我有时觉得很害怕,因为雨后很滑,但我设法抓紧了,驴子只摔了一次,没有受伤。
我希望能再去找他们。"他们未曾听过的,怎能信他呢;没有传道人,怎能听呢?

lork in t(j£ JJillajjes aromtft Hit-rlj'ntg, j^Ijan-st.
On September 5th I started on a tour over
the hills to visit the people who have be- come interested during the past year, whose homes I had heretofore had no opportunity
of entering. I would like to have taken you
with me on this trip, that you might have
a true glimpse of Chinese life among the common people. I will try to tell you about
it, but I fear my pen will fail to give an ac- curate picture. The journey was a new experience to me;
as the roads were so bad, cart travelling was
impossible after the first five miles. I had
brought along my saddle, and, putting my
bedding on that, I mounted on top. After about two miles' ride we halted for dinner
at the house of the man who was leading the donkey. While his wife prepared the noonday meal a number of women and children came in to see us. Elder Tien, who accompanied me, spoke to the children in the courtyard, and I talked to the women. I had no opportunity to speak with the woman of
BY MISS H. J. RICE.
the house before we left, shortly after dinner. She has been much opposed to the Gospel, but has been a little more favourable the last few weeks. About 5 p.m. we reached Ling-nan, where we were to spend Lord's Day. We were
heartily welcomed by Mr. Uang and his wife, who are interested in the Gospel. Mr. Uang,
since breaking off opium, has been preaching own village, but in a number of places several miles away. A few women came in to see me. Most of them were elderly women, whom we longed to have accept the truth. One old lady listened attentively, and pro- mised to come next day, but on the morrow
she did not appear. I saw her passing the house with a bundle of incense sticks in her hand to offer to her idol. The accomodations
in our host's house being limited, I went to the chapel to sleep, arid was glad of the quiet and cleanliness. The next day a goodly number gathered for service, both morning
and afternoon. Most of them listened very
well apparently; but alas ! very little is re- tained in the mind or heart by most of them
the first time of listening. They are just like
little children; but I trust that into some
hearts, at least, seed fell that will spring up and bear fruit. After breakfast the next morning we start- ed on the next stage of our journey, which was said to be a little over three miles, but proved to be nearly six. Being unaccustomed
to riding a donkey, I felt very stiff when I alighted at noon. We went to the house of one of our enquirers, and had a splendid time talking to the women who gathered. Many of them wished to come here in the
winter. Some desired to break off opium, and some who do not use it, to hear more of the Gospel. One woman was anxious I should go to her house, so the elder and I went with her, and afterwards visited several other families in the village. As we could not be accommodated there
ind Fu apply mbling the Fu, being i
CHINA'S MILLIONS.
for the night, we went on about a mile
further, where we had been invited to stay. There again a good many people gathered
in the courtyard, and the next morning came
in again before we started for Shen-kiashan. very unwilling that we should go away
so soon.
I was prepared for a hard ride, having
heard that the road was rough, but did not know just what it would be like. We as- cended ever higher and higher for two miles. and then down again a narrow path. I felt a little timid, and had spoken of dismounting, but before I really had done so my
donkey fell down suddenly, being tired out by travelling so bad a road with so heavy a
load. I was glad to walk the remainder of the journey. We arrived a little before dark.
Although it was raining next day, women
came to see me. They had no ears for the Gospel, but were very .curious about the foreign lady, whom they had never before
seen. Their remarks were most amusing.
After commenting on the whiteness of my
skin and the abundance of my hair, they began to question me, " How old are you ?" " How many children have you ?" Being
told by my hostess that I was unmarried,
they were completely astonished. "Are you
looking for a husband ?" " No." " Oh, do
look for one." It was very amusing, but gave opportunity to tell them I had come expressly to teach them the Gospel; and there- upon did explain the Gospel to them. The next morning was clear, and we pro- posed starting for home. I was somewhat in
dread, as I have been told the road I cameover the day before was a very good one,but to-day I would have to travel a very badone. However, I felt unable to walk, andthere was nothing for it but to get on thedonkey again, looking to the Lord to keepme in safety. It was a bad road, or ratherno road at all, only a narrow mountain path,and some of the way not even that.. I felt rather fearful sometimes going down thesteeps, as it was slippery after the rain, butI managed to cling on, and the donkey fell only once, and no harm was done.
I hope to go to them again. " Howshallthey believe in Him of whom they have notheard ? and how shall they hear withoutapreacher ?"
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:59 , Processed in 0.544634 second(s), 19 queries .