其中一些人由传教士的资金支持,其他的人则由他们自己提供或由当地人的捐款提供。
或由当地人捐款提供。进展情况。超过1,800个站点和
已经开放,现在由传教士或当地人
占用了传教士或本地
劳动者。1919年有6,S31人接受洗礼。现在大约有52,400名圣餐者。
自186年以来,已有超过77,000人受洗。
接受洗礼。
传教士办公室
宾夕法尼亚州费城学校路237号。507 Church Street, Toronto, Ont.
传教士之家
235 School Lane Philadelphia, Pa. 507 Church Street, Toronto, Ont. 给通讯员和捐赠者的信息
来信、捐款和申请在中国服务应寄给 "中国教会秘书"。
应寄给 "中国内地传教会秘书",在传教会的任何一个办公室。所有支票、汇票、汇票和特快专递的抬头都应是 "中国内陆会"。
内陆使团"。注:从加拿大寄往中国所有C I.M.站点(包括上海、Chefoo等)的邮费现在是每盎司5美分。来自美国的邮费保持不变。
如果捐款是作为对国内或中国的任何特殊目标的贡献,我们要求非常清楚地说明这一点。如果没有这样的说明,则可以理解为该礼物是用于传教会的普通基金,在这种情况下,它将根据国内或国外工作的需要来使用。任何为个人私用而送来的款项,如果不是作为对传教会的捐赠,以减轻传教会资金的支持,应明确说明是为了 "传递",是为个人私用。遗赠的形式
遗赠给中国内陆教会
五、遗赠。
(Tee note) the turn of dollars, to be expended for the appropriate objects of said Mission; and I direct that the release of the Home Director of said Mission shall be a sufficient dis- charge for my executors in the premises.
遗嘱。
注意--如果遗嘱是以美国为单位订立的,则以下内容将被视为是对遗嘱的补充。
注意 - 如果遗嘱是在美国订立的,则需要插入以下文字
需要插入 "宾夕法尼亚州费城的办事处"。如果
如果遗嘱是在加拿大订立的,则需要插入以下字样。"在安大略省多伦多设有办事处"。
遗嘱的形式-1 遗赠给中国内地传教会'见注),所有特定的有
插入对财产的描述)及附属物。
遗赠给中国内地传教会,供其使用、受益并代表该传教会,直到永远。
并指示上述传教士的家庭主任的再租赁应是对我的遗嘱执行人的充分履行。

CHINA INLAND MISSIONORIGIN. The Mission was formed with the
object of carrying the Gospel to the million*
of souls in the inland provinces of China. METHODS. (1) Candidates, if duly qualified are accepted irrespective of nationality, and
without restriction as to denomination, pro- vided there is soundness in the faith on all fundamental truths. (2) The Mission does
not go into debt. It guarantees no income to the missionaries, but ministers to each as the funds sent in will allow; thus all the workers
are expected to depend on God alone for temporal supplies. (3) No collections or personal
solicitations of money are authorized. AGENCY. The staff of the Mission in January, 19Z0, consisted of 1,081 missionaries
(including wives and Associate members).
There are also over 3,400 native helpers, tome of whom are supported from the Mission
funds, and others provided for by themselves
or by native contributions. PROGRESS. Upwards of 1,800 stations and
outstations have been opened and are now
occupied either by missionaries or native
laborers. There were 6,S31 baptized in 1919. There are now about 52,400 communicants.
Since 186S, over 77,000 converts have been
baptized.
MISSION OFFICES
237 School Lane, Philadelphia, Pa. 507 Church Street, Toronto, Ont.
MISSION HOMES
235 School Lane Philadelphia, Pa. 507 Church Street, Toronto, Ont. INFORMATION FOR CORRESPONDENTS AND DONORS
Correspondence should be addressed, donations be remitted, and applications for service
in China should be made to "The Secretary of the China Inland Mission," at either of the Mission offices. All checks, drafts, money and express orders should be made payable to the "China
Inland Mission." NOTE.—Postage to all C I.M. stations in China (including Shanghai, Chefoo, etc.) is now five cents per ounce from Canada. The rates from the United States remain as they were.
In the case of a donation being intended as a contribution toward any special object, either at home or in China, it is requested that this be stated very clearly. If no such desig- nation is made, it will be understood that the gift is intended for the Ceneral Fund of the Mission, and in this case it will be used according to the needs of the work at home or abroad. Any sums of money sent for the private use of an individual, and not intended as a donation to the Mission to relieve the Mission funds of his support, should be clearly indicated as for " transmission, " and for the private use of that individual. FORM OF BEQUEST—
unto the China Inland Mis ion
five and bequeath,
(tee note) the turn of dollars, to be expended for the appropriate objects of said Mission; and I direct that the release of the Home Director of said Mission shall be a sufficient dis- charge for my executors in the
premises.
NOTE -In case the will is made out in
! the United Slates, the following words
, need to be inserted hiving offices at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania." In case
the will is made out in Canada, the fol- lowing words need to be inserted: "having offices at Toronto, Ontario."
FORM OF DEVISE—1 give and devise unto the China Inland Mission 'see note), all that certain there
insert description of property) with the appurtenances
in fee simple, for the use, benefit and behalf of said Mission
forever; and direct thai the re- lease of the Home Director of said Mission shall bea sufficient discharge to my executors
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 顶 踩
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|网站地图|关于我们|ECO中文网 ( 京ICP备06039041号  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 00:14 , Processed in 0.688465 second(s), 19 queries .